Registration and payments
- Early bird registrations will be accepted until 10 February 2023 midnight AEST.
- Should your registration remain unpaid until 9 February 2024 registrations will be upgraded to the standard rate.
- As of 22 March 2023, standard rate applies for every new registration.
- Standard registrations will be accepted until 6 March 2024 midnight AEST.
- Should your registration remain unpaid until 7 March 2024, registrations will be upgraded to the onsite rate.
- As of 7 March 2024, onsite rate applies for every new registration
- All payments are to be made in AUD. Please indicate the event “ACBCC24”, participant’s name and invoice number on all payments.
- Payment is due on receipt of invoice. If payment is not provided on time, your registration may be cancelled.
- Full payment of all items is requested when registering (by credit card or by bank transfer).
- From 12 February 2024 only payments by credit card will be accepted.
GST (Goods & Services Tax)
Registration fees include 10% GST. Tax invoices issued will indicate total GST included in the transaction.
- Credit card: only MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
- Bank transfer – please make your payment to:
Beneficiary: MCI Australia Pty Ltd
Account name: MCI Australia
Bank: National Australia Bank
Bank Address: Shop 1011–1012, 322 Moggill Road, Indooroopilly QLD 4068
Account number: 59 650 0566
- Please indicate the participant’s name, identifier and “ACBCC24” on ALL payments (for example, ACBCC24-I/XX).
- All costs are to be borne by the ordering customer. Please note that payments made by bank transfer could be subject to fees payable to your local bank.
- All payments are to be made in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Payment by personal cheque is not accepted.
Modifications and cancellations
All delegate cancellations must be received in writing sent to the ACBCC24 registration team at
- For cancellations received on or before 5 January 2024 will be refunded in full, less a 25% cancellation fee to cover administration costs.
- No registration refunds will be made after this date.
Refunds will be made after the event according to your payment method.
Any registration modification requests must be received in writing sent to MCI Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org
As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another member of your
organisation. Registration transfers must be sent in writing to the ACBCC24 registration team at email@example.com
In the event the conference is postponed, existing paid registrations will automatically be transferred to the new conference dates. For existing paid registrations, you will receive communication confirming the successful transfer of your registration. If you do not wish to proceed, notification in writing will be required no more than 30 days from the announcement date to receive 100% refund. After this date, the standard cancellation policy will be applied.
100% refund is applicable in the event of conference cancellation (excluding fees and bank charges).
The ACBCC Conference convenors, the hotels and MCI are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of technology failure, accident, an act caused by a third party, such as Acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts, governmental travel advisory, a governmental elevation of the terrorism alert level, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organisation or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties’ control which prevents the platform from accommodating the clients of
MCI for the event or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI.
- The conference reserves the right to cancel or vary social functions if minimum numbers are not reached.
- Due to commitments to catering, we cannot refund social functions and additional ticket cancellations less than 60 days prior to the event.
Accommodation and travel
Please refer to the individual cancellation policy of the hotel to ensure you are aware of cancellation penalties that may be applicable at your chosen hotel. Accommodation cannot be confirmed without a valid credit card. Payment will be processed by the booked hotel 30 days prior to check in.
Cancellations in whole or part may incur a penalty at the hotel’s discretion.
Should hotels promoted by the ACBCC Conference close prior to the conference, MCI (event organisers) will assist to seek any pre-payment made by a delegate direct to the hotel and offer alternative options to the delegate. As the contract is direct between the hotel and delegate, no guarantee can be provided by MCI to any compensation MCI will not be financially liable for any financial loss.
At the time of booking a hotel, be aware of the individual Terms and Conditions of the Hotel you are entering into an agreement with.
MCI recommends ensuring travel to the state of Queensland, Australia is permitted. In the event Domestic or International restrictions apply, MCI will not cover any expenses related to restrictions to travel to Queensland, Australia during the ACBCC Conference.
It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart for the conference. The hotel and MCI as organisers cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the conference participants and accompanying persons.
- The provided name and contact information, including electronic address, may be used by parties directly related to the event such as the organisers and approved stakeholders, for relevant purposes such as promotion, networking, and administration of this, and future events of this type. If you do not consent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition, your name, organisation and country/state of origin may be published on the delegate list which may be provided to delegates, exhibitors and sponsors at the conference. If you do not wish your details to be included in this list, please email email@example.com
- By providing your email address, you consent to be contacted by this method in relation to this event and future events of this type.
- If you do not wish your details to be used for any of the above purposes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The ACBCC Conference convenors, the hotels and MCI are not responsible for either the partial or total non-execution of the contract in the event of technology fault, accident, natural disaster (either threatened or actual), in war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism, governmental travel or terrorism advisory, Strikes, Lock out, civil disturbance, the issue of a Travel Warning by the World Health Organisation or any other cause beyond the parties’ control which prevents access to the platform for the event, or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by MCI. The Organisers may at their entire discretion repay the delegate fee paid by the participant, or part thereof, but shall be under no obligation to repay the whole or part of such delegate fee, and shall be under no liability to the participant in respect of any actions, claims, losses (including consequential losses), costs or expenses whatsoever which may be brought against or suffered or incurred by the participant, as the result of the happening of any such event.
As a registered participant, you agree to grant permission for ACBCC Conference convenors and MCI to use your likeness in a photograph or video in any and all of its publications and presentations, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration; to authorise ACBCC Conference convenors and MCI to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute the photograph or video for purposes of publicising ACBCC Conference convenors programs or for any other lawful purpose; to waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein your likeness appears, that these materials will become the property of ACBCC Conference convenors and MCI.